Employment-Based Immigration
Skilled Workers
Unskilled Workers


  • An Employment Authorization Document (EAD) is not required for foreign workers to enter the United States, remain permanently residing there, or begin employment there.
  • They can also switch employers and jobs after a few years at the same job.
  • Workers from other countries are eligible for the Green Card and must pay all applicable taxes.
  • They are also permitted to reside in a state other than the one they initially moved to and to travel both within and outside the United States.

Conditions and eligibility

Your qualifications, skills, and work experience determine your eligibility.

Skilled Workers:

  • You must have at least two years of work experience or training, not just a few months or a few weeks.
  • Training could include relevant postsecondary education.
  • You must be doing work for which there are no qualified workers in the United States.
  • Both a permanent, full-time job offer and a labor certification are required.



  • You must be able to show that you have a relevant bachelor’s degree from the United States or another country.
  • A bachelor’s degree is the only qualification that can replace education and experience.
  • You should perform work for which qualified specialists are not accessible in the US

  • A work certificate and a super durable, everyday bid for employment are required.

Unskilled Workers:

  • You should have the option to perform untalented work (requiring under two years preparing or experience), that isn’t of a brief or occasional nature, for which qualified specialists are not accessible in the US
  • A work certificate and a super durable, everyday bid for employment are required.
How to process your file?

Your employer must:  

Peruse, complete, and sign I-140 structure, Outsider

Request for Outsider Laborers
Acquire an endorsed

Application for Extremely durable Work Certificate from the U.S. Division of Work (DOL)

Pay the documenting expense

Give all necessary proof and supporting documentation. Order the EB3 visa supporting records document. After the NVC endorses your Structure DS-261, you should send the supporting reports for your case.

The records expected for an EB3 visa application are the accompanying:

Your identification which should be substantial for over a half year after your expected flight to the US
Your business offer from the US manager
The supported work certificate
The supported appeal
Your DS-261 affirmation page
Your marked clinical and antibody archives
Two photos meeting the US Visa Photograph Necessities
Scholarly accomplishments (recognitions and testaments)
Your CV or resume
Court and criminal records
Contingent upon the case, the NVC could require other supporting archives, so you should adhere to their directions cautiously.

What are the EB3 visa charges?
There are many charges which both the US business and the unfamiliar specialist should pay for the EB3 visa. Your boss and you should pay the accompanying expenses:

  • DOL Work Accreditation expense (manager)
  • USCIS Structure I-140 request documenting charge (business)
  • Form DS-261 handling charge (worker)
  • Clinical assessment
  • charges (worker)
    Charges to get supporting records (worker)
  • Any interpretation charges from unknown dialect to English (worker)
  • The EB-3 has a couple of expenses to consider prior to applying:
  • The I-140 essential documenting expense is $700.
  • The I-485 documenting charge us $1,140.
  • Assuming that you are utilizing premium handling with your I-140, the charge is $2,500.
  • Lawyer charges fluctuate from one firm to another
  • On the off chance that you are going through consular handling, you should calculate the charge for the DS-260, which is $325 in addition to a $120 sponsorship expense.

We prioritize quality and credibility, striving to earn your complete trust.

Visa Processing Steps..

  • Select
    Visa Type

  • Fill
    Online Form

  • Submit

  • Visa

  • Visa