Sponsorship of a Spousal or Common-Law Partner
Sponsorship of a Spousal or Common-Law Partner in Canada
Open Spousal Work Permit
Sponsorship of Dependent Children
Sponsorship of Adopted Children
Sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents (PGP)
Other relative or Lonely Canadian

One of the main goals of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) is family reunification. Canada is committed to maintaining family unity. You may be able to sponsor certain members of your family to come to Canada if you are at least 18 years old and a Canadian citizen or permanent resident. You must sign a legal undertaking (promise) stating that you will financially support your family members. You can sponsor your partner, spouse, or dependent children to become permanent residents of Canada if you are eligible.


To sponsor your parents and grandparents (PGP), you must first submit an interest to sponsor form. Once you are invited to complete an application, you can sponsor them to become permanent residents of Canada. You must be able to financially support them and ensure that they do not require government social assistance for that. After sponsoring a family member, you must provide financial support for them upon their arrival in order to meet their basic needs, which include: Clothing, Food, and Shelter Verify that your relative does not require social assistance.

We prioritize quality and credibility, striving to earn your complete trust.

Visa Processing Steps..

  • Select
    Visa Type

  • Fill
    Online Form

  • Submit

  • Visa

  • Visa