Visitor Visa Application
Application For An eTA
Application For A Visa Extension
Change Of Status
Super Visa Application
Business Visa

Over 20 million people visit Canada each year, and most of them need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), also known as a Tourist Visa or a Visitor Visa, to enter the country for a vacation, a family visit, short-term study, or some business trips. You can apply for a visitor visa either online or in person. The border services officer may grant you permission to stay for up to six months at the port of entry. If that is the case, your passport will contain the deadline date. Additionally, they may provide you with a visitor record that details your departure date. You can stay for six months from the day you enter Canada or until your passport expires, whichever comes first, if you do not receive a stamp. You can request a stamp from a border services officer if you need one. If you arrive at an airport with primary inspection kiosks, after you finish at the kiosk, ask the border officer. A parent/grandparent Super Visa may be available to you if you are the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident (PR). This is a 10-year multiple-entry visa that may allow parents or grandparents who meet the eligibility requirements to reside in Canada for up to two years at a time. A visitor visa, on the other hand, typically only allows for a six-month stay. You can extend your stay, invite visitors from work, or get together with family.

We prioritize quality and credibility, striving to earn your complete trust.

Visa Processing Steps..

  • Select
    Visa Type

  • Fill
    Online Form

  • Submit

  • Visa

  • Visa